As a member of CSYA, you are joining a coalition of social workers and housing coordinators, judges and attorneys, nonprofit and elected leaders, medical and public health specialists, employers and educators, parents and young people and many others interested in transforming the way we assist vulnerable youth in our community.
Connect with CSYA for…
- Networking with other professionals committed to sharing advice and information
- New opportunities to build partnership
- Professional development resources
- Best practices and program evaluation tools
- Coordinated marketing and outreach to young people
- Updates on events, funding opportunities, new programs
For more information on connecting with CSYA, contact
Brittany Brown, CSYA Network Coordinator.