Jefferson County Public Schools posts info on student progress online.
The Kentucky Department of Education Unbridled Learning model holds districts accountable for five primary areas:
- Achievement – based on student scores on state tests;
- Gap – based on the scores of students who qualify for free or reduced lunch, receive special education services, are learning English as a second language or whose race is identified as African-American, Hispanic or Native American;
- Growth – compares individual student performance from year to year;
- College/Career Readiness – based on college readiness exams, career aptitude tests and the number of students who earn technical certificates;
- Graduation Rate – based on the number of students who graduate within four years.
Check these resources for more information: