Staying connected with CSYA will bring you:
- Networking with other professionals committed to sharing advice and information
- New opportunities to build partnership
- Professional development resources
- Best practices and program evaluation tools
- Coordinated marketing and outreach to young people
- Updates on events, funding opportunities, new programs
Subscribe to our SPARK newsletter at the bottom of any page on our website to keep up to date.
Quarterly Lunch & Link Networking Event
Once a quarter CSYA hosts a lunchtime networking event.
Lunch & Link is designed to bring community organizations and individuals together who serve “Opportunity Youth” to create a network so that we can continue to create change for the youth and young adults of Louisville.
Stop by to eat lunch on us, connect, listen, and learn.
Add Your Voice
Building a collaboration takes time and input from people with varied experiences and perspectives. In ten years, more than 800 people representing 100+ local, state and national organizations have taken part in setting community-level priorities and building collective capacity to implement changes together.
If you are interested in joining a CSYA workgroup or attending a networking event, please email Cameron Galloway, Director of Community Engagement: CGalloway@CSYALouisville.org